Meeting Room Rentals
To rent a room or room(s) at the Library, please see our Room Bookings page.
- You can rent a room with our self-serve software under the Rent a Room as a Business, Commercial or Private Group Rental Type.
- A library card is required to make a booking. Get a library card.
To request that the Library promote your event, please contact us by email with the following:
- In the subject line of the email, write Author Event.
- To place a poster on our Community Bulletin Boards, attach a digital copy of the poster to the email.
- You can also bring print copies of the poster to the front desk of either library branch. No advance notice or permission is required to drop off a print poster.
- Posters must be letter size, 8.5 x 11.
- To request social media posts, include a photo or image and wording for a social media post in the email.
While the Library may be able to help promote your event, it’s important that you inform your own networks about your event as well.
Selling Copies of Your Work at the Library
- You may sell copies of your work during your event. Please note that the Library will not be involved in any sales between author and customers.