The Library Board operates under the authority of the BC Library Act.
- The Board meets on the fourth Wednesday of the month, except in March, August and December.
- To attend as an observer, email email@example.com.
View Board Meeting Minutes
Presentations to the Board
Groups and/or individuals who want to address the Board should contact Executive Director Anthea Goffe at least 5 days before the next Board meeting to be included in the meeting agenda.
Your request must include:
- who will be attending
- the organization you represent, if any
- the topic of your presentation
- the meeting date you wish to make your presentation
Your presentation must be under 15 minutes long.
The Board Chair has final authority on whether to allow a presentation, the time allotted, and the time given to questions from Trustees, if any.