Coquitlam Public Library is a registered charity. Click on the donate button below to make a contribution.
- Use Visa, MasterCard or Amex credit cards, Interac debit cards, or PayPal money transfers.
- Specify what service or project you would like to support.
- Receive an official tax receipt by email immediately.
- Make a gift in memory of a loved one and have a message sent to the family.
- Make a gift in honour of someone else and have a message sent to them.
- Make a recurring monthly gift.
Other Ways to Support Us
Your Support Matters
Thank you for supporting Coquitlam Public Library. The Library is grateful to receive funding from the City of Coquitlam and the Province of British Columbia to support the Library’s operating costs. This funding supports the Library in developing the collections, programs, and services that engage our diverse community through creativity, discovery and knowledge. However, with your support we can do more.
Donations support the Library to expand our collections, provide new technology resources, and reach out and connect with our community where and how they need it. Your gift could help children develop early literacy skills and a love for books; aid newcomers in learning English or finding homes, friends, and their first local jobs; or support local entrepreneurs through access to cost-prohibitive resources and technology. Your gift could make a big difference on our community.
Thank you for your generosity!