Get a Library Card
Library memberships are free to all residents in Coquitlam and all areas served by Interlink Libraries.
How to Apply
- Visit the City Centre or Poirier branch, or the Library Link community outreach vehicle.
- Provide picture and address ID.
- Apply online and immediately receive a digital library card with limited access.
- With a limited access digital card, you can:
- Login to the CoqLibrary app with your library card number and PIN.
- Borrow up to two physical items at one time, with the exception of lendable technology and lendable laptops (restricted to full access cards).
- Book library meeting rooms and group study rooms.
- To upgrade to a full access library card, visit any library branch with picture and address ID.
- If you're unable to visit a branch to upgrade to a full access card, you can request an accommodation by contacting us.
Anyone under 14 years old must have a parent or legal guardian with them when they register for a library card or upgrade to a full access library card. The parent/guardian must bring picture and address ID. A legal guardian must also have proof of legal guardianship.
How to Use Your Library Card
If you lose your card, please contact us immediately at 604-554-7323. We will cancel the old card and issue a new one for a small fee.
If you move or there are any changes to your phone number or email address, please let us know so that we can update your account.
Visitors and residents of Anmore, Belcarra, and University Endowment Lands
A library card from your local public library opens the door to public libraries wherever you travel – or stay – in British Columbia.
FAQs About the BC OneCard