Coquitlam Public Library has two branches as well as the Library Link, our mobile library.
How to Apply
- Email email@example.com with your cover letter and resume attached in PDF format.
- Include the job code of the posting for which you are applying in the email subject line.
- You may apply for multiple postings. Please include all applicable job codes in the email subject line.
- Applications will be screened and short-listed. We will only contact applicants who have been selected for an interview. Only applicants who have been interviewed will be notified of the final decision.
- As a condition of employment, successful applicants must undergo a criminal record check.
- Applications are kept on file for 6 months, then are securely shredded.
- Employees must join CUPE Local 561. The Collective Agreement specifies terms of employment, including wages and benefits.
Requirements depend on specific positions. The entry-level position is Library Page.
Customer Experiences positions:
- Customer Experiences Lead
- Customer Assistant II
- Library Page
Positions in other departments include:
- Library Technician
- Publicity and Promotions Clerk
- Systems Technician
- Program Assistant
- Acquisitions Clerk
- Maintenance/Delivery Driver
Coquitlam Public Library is unionized under CUPE Local 561. Our volunteer opportunities are limited to: