Coquitlam Public Library has two branches as well as the Library Link, our mobile library.
Current Job Postings
Under the agreement with CUPE Local 561, we offer employment opportunities to current employees first.
How to Apply
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter and resume attached in PDF format.
- Include the job code of the posting for which you are applying in the email subject line.
- You may apply for multiple postings. Please include all applicable job codes in the email subject line.
- Applications will be screened and short-listed. We will only contact applicants who have been selected for an interview. Only applicants who have been interviewed will be notified of the final decision.
- As a condition of employment, successful applicants must undergo a criminal record check.
- Applications are kept on file for 6 months, then are securely shredded.
- Employees must join CUPE Local 561. The Collective Agreement specifies terms of employment, including wages and benefits.
Requirements depend on specific positions. The entry-level position is Library Page.
Customer Experiences positions:
- Customer Experiences Lead
- Customer Assistant II
- Library Page
Positions in other departments include:
- Library Technician
- Publicity and Promotions Clerk
- Systems Technician
- Program Assistant
- Acquisitions Clerk
- Maintenance/Delivery Driver