The Library is improving! Poirier branch is currently undergoing renovations including updates to the public washrooms, floor replacement, painting, and more. During this time, some services may be disrupted.
Temporary changes at Poirier branch start on Tuesday, May 24.
• Returns can be made at the outdoor drop boxes or at the return slots just inside the Library entrance.
• Programs, including story times, will be held in the room opposite the Help Desk, just inside the front entrance.
• All study rooms and meeting rooms are open and available for booking, with the exception of the Nancy Bennett Room.
• Newspapers are back in the Silent Reading Lounge.
• Express books, new items, and holds are located near the Help Desk. Other collections may be relocated within the branch. Staff are available to help find items.
• Book donations will not be accepted at Poirier branch.
• Book sale items will be temporarily moved to the City Centre branch by June 24.
Wayfinding signage will be posted throughout the Library and staff are available to answer questions and help locate items. All services are available at City Centre branch.
Have a question? Contact us at 604-554-7323 or email@example.com.