New York Times Cooking
Get unlimited, complimentary access to New York Times Cooking with your library card.
Available to anyone with a Coquitlam Public Library card.
Each off-site redemption code is valid for 24 hours. When your access expires, redeem a new code.
How To Access
- Click on the Redeem an Access Code button below.
- Next to New York Times Cooking, click on Login required - click here and enter your library card number and PIN.
- Click on New York Times Cooking. You will be redirected to an access code.
- Click Redeem.
- Enter your email address and click Continue.
- If you're logging in for the first time, create a password and click Create Account.
- If you already have an account, enter your password and click Log In.
Redeem an Access Code
The access code you redeemed will be valid for 24 hours and extends to your account on The New York Times Cooking app for Apple and Android. When it expires, follow the steps above to redeem a new code.