We designed and hosted a Customer Satisfaction Survey to collect data to help us better understand whether we were meeting our goals. The survey ran from August 4th through September 30th, 2020. We are thrilled to have received so much helpful information from our customers. We are happy to have received positive satisfaction scores on:
• Responsiveness of customer services
• Reliability of customer services
• Personalized experience with customer service team
• Scheduling of Library Link out in the community
• Access to internet/Wi-Fi
However, we have heard your constructive feedback as well. Since closing the survey, we have already started to:
• Address our Library collection in several key areas, including digital resources
• Explore how we can make our spaces more welcoming
• Plan more programs that connect the people in our communities
We also identified several significant projects that we think could make a big difference. We promise, there will be more details to come!
In addition, we need to make sure that we are continuously improving. We plan on conducting a follow-up survey in 2021 to ensure that we are improving and that we are continuing to make an impact on the lives of our customers.
However, we also encourage and welcome feedback at any time. If you have any thoughts or comments about our Customer Satisfaction Survey or how the Library is doing, please let us know using our online form