Non-profits and community groups may qualify for one free meeting room rental per month. To qualify:
- Your group must apply for 'Registered Group' status.
- Your meeting must be free for participants (no fees collected), open to the public and booked at least 3 days before rental date.
- The meeting space must be used for educational, cultural or civic purposes.
How to apply for Registered Group status
- Fill out the application form. *Allow 1-3 business days for processing.
- Once your application has been processed, a staff member will email you your Registered Group booking credentials.
How to request a free room rental
*Your group has applied for and gotten approval for Registered Group status.
- Click on 'Book a Meeting Room' below.
- Choose Fee Waiver for Booking Type.
- Choose date, branch and room.
- Choose time slot (hint: drag grey slider left and right).
- Enter your Registered Group credentials in the library card number and PIN fields.
- Fill out form, review your booking and reserve.
- Allow 1-3 business days for approval.
- Cancel your reservation at least 3 days before rental date. Last minute cancellations may be subject to a cancellation fee.
- To cancel, contact email@example.com.