Using Our Digitization Station
Our Digitization Station is located at the Poirier branch. Preserve your memories!
Occupancy for this room is limited to 1 person, or 2 people if they are in the same family group.
- You will need a library card registered with Coquitlam Public Library to use the equipment.
One-on-one help sessions are not available at this time.
Booking the Equipment
To make a reservation, call 604-554-7323. Children under 14 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
Home Video to DVD or USB
- VHS and VHS-C
- Video8 tape
- 8mm and Super8 film (up to 5” reels)
- Connect your own camcorder
Home Audio to CD or USB
- Photographs, negatives and slides
- Microfilm and microfiche
Don’t see the format you need to digitize? Contact us!
- Wolverine Film2Digital MovieMaker-PRO
- ION Tape2PC Deck
- Sanyo DVD Recorder/VCR
- Elgato Video Capture device
- Sony CCD-TR70 Video8 Camcorder
- Panasonic PV-GS80 MiniDV Camcorder
- Epson Perfection V750 Pro Scanner
- ST ViewScan Microfilm Scanner
- 3½" floppy disk drive
- PC with the following software:
- CyberLink PowerDirector movie editing and DVD creation
- Elgato Video Capture
- ION EZ Vinyl Tape Converter
Digitization Station Instructions
These instructions are also available in the Digitization Station.
Contact us at 604-554-7323 or firstname.lastname@example.org